1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? My family always eats together at my Grandma Ada's house. It's a pretty mellow with lots of food, football, and fun (most of the time).
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year. Turkey (duh), deviled eggs, homemade gravy
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Pecan for sure! I can totally pass on the pumpkin.
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? Mehhh. I'll probably watch it with my family but I'm not that big of a football junkie.
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday? Hopefully we will try out the new Zumba DVD set my sister just got for her birthday!
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey? Ham! But we never have ham on Thanksgiving, just on Christmas and Easter.
7. Will you shop on Black Friday? I have a little bet with myself this year - if (and only if) I stay in my PP on Thanksgiving, I'm gonna let myself go to Ulta on Black Friday to reward myself with some makeup. Otherwise no because I have to be at work at Starbucks at 7 AM :)
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? I might this year! My goal though is to not be in a food coma.
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table. My family makes this wilted salad every year...although I'm not a big fan!
10. What are you thankful for today? I’m thankful for my family - they are always there for me. I'm thankful for my boyfriend. We've been through so much and I'm pretty convinced that he's as close to the perfect guy as you can find. I'm also thankful that I have the day off of everything! No student teaching, school, or work! RARE!