1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends.
I have the tendency to be a little TOO open about my personal life. I might even be a little overdramatic ;)
2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you.
The BIGGEST one is people who talk on their cell phones while dealing with customer service. How difficult is it to say to the other person "Hey, let me call you back in a few, I'm about to check out" or something of the nature. When I'm behind someone in line and they're doing it, I loudly comment on it to my sister or boyfriend or whoever else I'm with.
Also, duck face pics. Duh.
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you?
I feel like I start most phrases with "Okay" or "Well" and so people probably expect that from me.
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe?
I generally play it safe. I'm not one to risk emberassment.
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed?
I loved high school. I felt like it was the time of my life. I danced, taught dance, worked at the local movie theater, and had lots of friends. Now, not so much. I've become more introverted, gained weight, and let that weight gain change the person that I was.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did?
Told my boyfriend that I had a crush on him. ;) He's awesome and still gives me butterflies after 4 1/2 years so I'm glad I went out on a limb and pursued him.
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
I do. And sometimes I try to picture myself through other people's eyes. Maybe I'm just crazy.
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life.
Getting a job a Starbucks turned my world around. I was in a funk for a solid two years. I hated almost everything about my life, hated my job, hated school, just overall a blah kind of feeling. My job at Starbucks is so fun and I've met so many great people there. I can honestly say that it has helped pull me out of my depression. Who knew?
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between?
I'm somewhere in between. I'm definitely not a free spirit. I need some structure in my life. But I'm still able to go with the flow.
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others.
I've given up and started over SO many times. Just keep going. One day it will click and it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Small changes add up!
And now, I'll leave you with a selfie. It's amazing how much more effort I put into my looks when I'm losing weight. I have done my hair and makeup more in the past two months than the past two years combined.