Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One Day of Christmas Blog Challenge :)

Jenny over at peanutbutterjenny.com created a 25 days of blogging challenge. Since I'm not particularly good at keeping up with these challenges, I figured I'd just pick a few that I wanted to answer!

1. ELF! Is there any other movie with watching every year? Well, Charlie Brown. And I've never actually seen A Christmas Story so I guess maybe that too.

5. Christmas of 2012 my boyfriend gave me a Tiffany & Co necklace. I seriously never take it off unless I have to. It's actually starting to look a little dingy but it's held up tremendously. 

11. My family has this tradition of making gifts "from" famous people. An example would be a nice cooking pot might be from Paula Dean or a trendy shirt would be from Kim Kardashian. I think it's really fun and I plan on continuing it once I have a family old enough to understand.

22. Oh man do I love eggnog. I look forward to it every year. This year has been difficult because eggnog is SO caloric that I haven't really indulged. That's made a little harder by the fact that I work at Starbucks and have unlimited free eggnog. Wahhh.

So that's all for that :) Now a Kristen update. I had a huuuuge loss two weeks ago after being sick and not having an appetite. The week after, my eating was more normal (well, WW normal) and I went up three pounds. I realize that that was just my body readjusting after being sick but it was still sad to break the "haven't gained" streak. This week I hope to lose those three pounds but we will see! Slow and steady wins the race.


0 comments:

Post a Comment