Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 4

If I could rid the world of one thing, it would be child neglect. I know that I should probably say world hunger or war or something of that sort, and I do think that those are all serious issues. But in my line of work, I see kids just in my local community who go without basic necessities. Children should never have to wonder where their next meal is coming from.

It's the 4th of July!! I work until 1:30 (time and a half pay woop woop!) and then my parents are coming into town. They live about an hour and a half away and they're driving up here for the holiday. There is this cookie place here called Crumb and Get It and it's pretty much the most amazing thing ever. It's like Coldstone Creamery but with cookies. You pick your flavor of dough and then your mix ins and then the owner bakes them up fresh for you. Served piping hot with a glass of milk. I've made room in my calories for them and I'm pretty excited! The hardest part is figuring out what flavor combinations :)

I had been off of my weight loss plan for a while when I started blogging again most recently (Julyish) and I was unsure of my weight. I decided to get on the scale this morning and I'm down 8 lbs from my heaviest which means I'm almost back on track! That was a nice sight for my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment