Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Movie Magic

Peanut Butter and Jenny


Yesterday, I got off of work and had nothing to do. It was way too hot to go for a walk outside and I was bored of my house so I decided to go to the local little theater and see Ted by myself. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed a whole lot. It's a seriously dumb movie though, but sometimes I like mindless dumb things. I am glad,  however, that I only paid $3.50 for it. Any more and I probably would have thought that it was a waste.

I'm adding a goal to my list! I want a camera. Not a fancy schmancy blogger camera, just one that I can take pictures with and put them onto my little blog. I have an iphone that takes pretty good pics but I'd like a inexpensive point and shoot. It probably won't be a July goal fulfilled considering I AM a college student (therefore I don't have the money to just go out and buy a camera) but I'm gonna start saving.

Today I work both jobs. I have a small babysitting job that I started working with a precious two year old. Then I work at Sbux!

0 comments:

Post a Comment