Thursday, July 5, 2012

Challenge Day Cinco!

I finally have a day off of both jobs! I've been working a lot lately (although I'm not complaining) and am really excited to finally have a day off to do nothing. I finished Season 4 of Gossip Girl and found out that Season 3 of Drop Dead Diva is on Netflix! I was pretty pumped because I love a show with a good female lead, even more so when she is a plus size woman.

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something or someone that made my day special. First off, my sister and I made lightened up beef stroganoff for dinner. I enjoy evenings when I can cook leisurely and also have time to calculate nutritional stats. Meals like this don't feel like diet food. They make lifelong healthy eating habits seem attainable. So first off, I'm thankful for beef stroganoff! (I realize that makes me sound odd, but let's just go with it)

I'm headed out with two of my friends in a bit for a Happy Hour adventure. These two girls are in my cohort at school (we have all the same classes and will up until we graduate) and I seriously don't know what I would have done this past school year without them. They always make my days special :)
L to R Me, Kristina, and Amanda


0 comments:

Post a Comment