Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Camera Action!

Exciting news! I found my old camera and charger! It's nothing fancy AT ALL. I got it as a graduation present when I graduated high school in 2007, so it's well loved. But, it will get the job done for now. I found it yesterday and charged it last night. I think I'll share some of the old pictures that are on it!
This picture cracks me up. It's me and my boyfriend shortly after we started dating so 3 1/2ish years ago. I promise he doesn't normally make that face when we're together ;)

I used to teach dance and it was the best job in the whole world

Two of my little lovebug ballerinas

I'm not sure how to rotate this...but this is me before the beach last year I think. Think I'm tan? It's totally a spray on.

So many alligators! I'm borderline obsessed and HAVE to go to Alligator Adventure when we go to Myrtle Beach.

At Alligator Adventure. Because I'm so mature haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment