Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenge Catch Up

Peanut Butter and Jenny

Day 8 - I'm really not sure where I'll be in 5 years. I'll graduate in one and finish my masters in two, so I guess in the working world? I've been with the bf for almost 4 years so I'd say marriage might be a possibility, but I'm not rushing. Trying to pay off my student loans, that's for sure!

Day 9 -  I believe that food should be enjoyed. I'm bad about this, but I also believe that foods shouldn't be labeled good or bad. I also believe in moderation. Believing in and being able to control myself are two different things ;-)

Day 10 - My grandma passed away last summer and she was one of the most inspirational people that I have ever met. She worked hard to make a life and a name for herself and didn't let anyone run her over. She had several successful businesses and always gave away everything she had to help others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment