Friday, July 6, 2012

Drink a little drink

Last night got a bit crazy. I had budgeted for 4 ounces of rum (yum) in my calorie count which I figured was about two rum and diet cokes. I ate dinner beforehand as to not be hungry. When I got there, I saw that they had redone their drink menu and had added some things. They have 32 beers on tap which they constantly rotate so I always like to try new beers. I decided to get a flight which was 4 5 oz pours of any beers on tap. I loved all of the beers I tried last night, especially the Peachicot. It was a light beer with a slightly peachy taste - so refreshing! Anywho, my sister was going to see a movie downtown (which is where the bar is) so I asked her if she minded driving me home. She said sure and I proceeded to get a little schnockered. I didn't order a meal but we did order a plate of vegetarian nachos to share and I munched on that. All in all, wayyyy too many calories. But oh well, I had a blast.

The question for today on the 30 Day Challenge was If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

This is gonna show my redneck roots, but it would definitely be Troy from Swamp People. For as long as I can remember, I've been slightly obsessed with alligators. They're really neat animals. Troy has been a swamper for his whole life and I'm sure has some crazy cool stories. Plus I just like his accent :)



Choot em! I wonder if he would be proud of these alligator handling skills ;) This girl has my dream job.


I also got a new blog design! I really like it. I know I don't have any readers but I really like blogging. It's keeping me accountable and gives me something to look forward to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment